Screedflo Thermal : Liquid Floor Screed
Screedflo Thermal screed is specifically designed for use with underfloor heating systems. It may be used with conventional heat sources as well as with renewable technologies. It is not pipe specific and is suitable for use with any underfloor heating system and in any type of construction, subject to suitable engineering. It is suitable for use over timber floors, Lewis decking and more traditional concrete and masonry systems.
Suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects, Screedflo Thermal offers an environmentally friendly screed to help improve the sustainability criteria of your project. Screedflo Thermal can be used to thinner depths than conventional screeds, requiring just 20mm minimum cover to pipes, subject to substrate suitability. Screedflo Thermal is suitable for use with all types of floor covering, and offers the ultimate in underfloor heating efficiency and comfort.
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT SCREEDFLO THERMAL?
- In addition to all the usual benefits available with Screedflo screeds, Screeedflo Thermal is designed specifically for use with underfloor heating/cooling systems and is suitable for both warm water and electric underfloor heating
- Screedflo Thermal has a higher thermal conductivity. It has been tested and shown to be 5 times more effective than traditional screeds at conducting heat from the UFH pipes.
- Reduced depth - Minimum 20mm cover required to underfloor heating conduits (some cosmetic pipe mapping may be observed)
- High Strength Minimum C30-F5
- Better heating performance. Complete pipe encapsulation allows for faster heat transfer
- Perfect for use with ground source and air source heat pumps that have a lower fow temperature than conventional boilers.
- Suitable for any heating system and pipe size
- Lower flow temperatures
- Reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- Reduced heating costs
- Heats up quickly and cools quickly allowing greater system control