Screedflo Flowing Liquid Screeds
Screedflo Ltd is a specialist in the manufacturer and installation of flowing liquid anhydrite screed, with over 15 years of experience.
We control the complete process from manufacture of liquid screed to installation, so you can be sure of receiving the highest quality products and excellent service.
With the focus on sustainable building, anhydrite screed can reduce the carbon footprint of the building, as the binder is made from recycled material. Calcium sulphate based screeds conduct heat more efficiently than traditional screed and so are perfect for use with renewable energy systems such as ground and air source heat pumps.
Our screed is batched on site using our Bremat mobile batching units. So, although it is similar to Gyvlon and Gypsol anhydrite screeds delivered in ready mix trucks, we can supply the exact amount required and there is no waste. Also, we can supply and install more than one type of screed per visit, so if you require one of our premium products, such as a higher strength, or thin screed, in part of the property and our standard liquid screed in another, this is possible.
We can supply and install screed to projects of all sizes from 1m³ to over 20m³ per day. So if you have a small domestic extension or a larger development, we can provide you with a first class liquid screed installation service.
Call us for information or a quotation on 01621 874781
Screedflo liquid screeds have many advantages over sand and cement screeds:
- Faster installation and faster drying times at recommended depths
- Foot traffic within 24-48 hours
- Floors can be loaded after 7 days
- Higher strength than sand and cement screeds, requiring no reinforcement
- Screedflo screed can be used on timber floors
- Standard Screedflo - Unbonded - 30mm, On insulation - 40mm, With underfloor heating - 25mm to pipes
- Screedflo Extra screed can be used on timber floors, Garage floor and areas of high foot traffic
- Screedflo HTC (High Thermal Conductivity) screed can be laid at 20mm on top of underfloor heating pipes and conducts heat more effectively than standard screeds
- Screedflo TS20 - un-bonded onto a membrane, 20mm depth to level off a concrete slab, or uneven floor
- Screedflo Rapide, our fast drying anhydrite liquid screed, can be dry in 14 days at 50mm
Installation guys were super efficient and my whole experience with everyone at Screedflo has been great from first conversation with yourself.
Thanks for all your help. Great communication from you and your operators were first class.
Can I just say that it has been a pleasure working with your company. I have found your company to be very professional, quick to respond, very informative. And the guys on site were brill, left the site as found. Thank you very much.
Professional and accommodating with a thorough knowledge of their product.
We are refurbishing a large property and using all of the trades. These guys have been great from the first enquiry to the finished job. Very good communication, very professional approach and a competitive price, what’s not to like. Would recommend them in a heartbeat. Great job guys!
Extremely helpful and efficient, at pre job meeting advised all that was necessary, supplied and fitted all we needed. Help and advice given on completion of job. They did a great job for us and would definitely use again.
Great team as always looked after us. Wouldn't go anywhere else. :) Look forward to using them on the next job.
Great company, I have used them Multiple times.
Perfect finish and very helpful team.
This company was extremely helpful in the lead up to the works and carrying out the project. Plenty of info provided and follow ups after the job was complete.
Work completed to a good standard and all as quoted.