Screedflo Timber Floor Screed
Screedflo Timber is a higher strength Gypsol anhydrite liquid flowing screed, produced to ensure a minimum strength of C35-F7. It is ideal for use in acoustic and non acoustic flooring systems which use timber joists as their primary supporting structure, as it has a higher compressive and flexural strength than standard liquid screed.
It will help to improve the acoustic performance of the floor to meet or exceed Part E of the building regulations.
Screedflo Timber also improves the environmental, fire resistance and durability characteristics and gives a concrete feel to a timber supported floor. Where Screedflo Timber screed is designed to be used in conjunction with a compressible, or an acoustic resilient insulation, an acoustician should be consulted to approve the design prior to installation where acoustic performance is required.
Screedflo Timber is suitable for use with underfloor heating systems, either electric or water.
- Minimum Strength C35 – F7
- Foot Traffic 24 to 48 hours
- Loading 5 - 7 days
- Drying time 1-1.4mm per day. A screed at 40mm should be dry in 28 days subject to ambient humidity and site conditions
- On a timber deck with insulation and/or just on top of a polythene membrane - minimum 40mm
- On a timber deck with UFH - minimum of 45mm depth