Screedflo HTC (High Thermal Conductivity) Floor Screed
Screedflo HTC screed is specifically designed for use with underfloor heating systems. It may be used with conventional heat sources as well as with renewable technologies. It is not pipe specific and is suitable for use with any underfloor heating system and in any type of construction, subject to suitable engineering. It is suitable for use over timber floors, Lewis decking and more traditional concrete and masonry systems.
Suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects, Screedflo HTC offers an environmentally friendly screed to help improve the sustainability criteria of your project. Screedflo HTC can be used to thinner depths than conventional screeds, requiring just 20mm minimum cover to pipes, or 25mm with a timber floor. Screedflo HTC is suitable for use with all types of floor covering, and offers the ultimate in underfloor heating efficiency and comfort.
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT SCREEDFLO HTC?
- In addition to all the usual benefits available with Screedflo screeds, Screeedflo HTC is designed specifically for use with underfloor heating/cooling systems and is suitable for both warm water and electric underfloor heating
- Screedflo HTC has a higher thermal conductivity
- Reduced depth - Minimum 20mm cover required to underfloor heating conduits (some cosmetic pipe mapping may be observed)
- High Strength Minimum C30-F5
- Better heating performance. Complete pipe encapsulation allows for faster heat transfer
- Suitable for any heating system and pipe size
- Lower flow temperatures
- Reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- Reduced heating costs
- Heats up quickly and cools quickly allowing greater system control